Captain Mainwearing!

ajs160n 11:17 06 Apr 09

As the good captain used to say "her'es a little wrinkle worth knowing"--On my HP vista desktop I lost the "accessories" category in the start up menu. I could locate them by changing back to the old classic menu but they had disappearsd in the vista start up.I contacted various sources and was quoted plenty of highly technical possible solutions but on top of the fact that a number of other weird things seemed to be happening I decided on a system recovery. This I did and sure enough the "accessories" category came back. Amazingly a couple of days later it had disappeared again.I just managed to stumble on this--In the "all programmes" I slid the slide bar all the way to the top then all the way to the bottom--no sign of the category but then with the slide bar at the bottom I clicked on the top small arrow an hey presto it appeared-- just like that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…