Caplocks on-really annoying

Legolas 12:14 22 Apr 03

I am a two finger typist so I often find I have typed on for a bit before relising that I have been typing in capitals. I know I can set up the keyboard to make a noise or flash but it still happens. I remember a while ago reading about a way of changing all the text in capitals to lower case by using a keyboard shortcut but I cant remember what it was can anyone help.

Big Elf 12:22 22 Apr 03

In Word you can put a button on the toolbar (from Customize, Commands, Format, Change Case). Select the text then click repeatedly until you get the format you want. I also think there is a keypress shortcut but can't find it.

Big Elf 12:32 22 Apr 03

Found it. Shift +F3

Legolas 12:35 22 Apr 03

Hi Big Elf I know there is a keyboard shortcut that involves highlighting the text and pressing something and one of the F keys lol as you can see I am not well up on keyboard shortcuts.

Legolas 12:37 22 Apr 03

Thank you Big Elf that will save me a lot of time when writing my reports only to find I have done half of it in capitals.

Big Elf 12:42 22 Apr 03

On the Tools menu, point to Macro, and then click Macros.

In the Macros in box, click Word commands.

In the Macro name box, click ListCommands.

Click Run.

In the List Commands dialog box, click Current menu and keyboard settings.

On the File menu, click Print(or Save).

I found this in the Help File.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…