Canvas8 on Cover disc

carper 15:50 02 Oct 05

I have attempted to load the disc for Canvas 8 but have run into a problem. I have obtained the code numbers etc but when I try to install I get the message go to Control panel to install and configure. I have done this in "add and remove programmes" but I get the message "Windows was unable to find the installation programme. Any help anyone please . regards Carper

MAJ 15:56 02 Oct 05

"dtw" had the same problem click here and sorted it, but he/she kept the solution to him/her self, perhaps dtw will return and tell us the solution.

pj123 17:48 02 Oct 05

Which is one of the reasons why we keep saying.

"Please let us know how/what solved the problem before ticking it as resolved"

Let us hope dtw comes back with the solution.

carper 10:56 04 Oct 05

Thanks for your responses.
Problem now solved as follows Control Panel>Add remove programmes>Add new programmes>tick from CD>Browse to CD>Full>Canvas8>Install.exe which then takes you to a normal install wizard and takes no more than 2 or 3minutes. I can now tick resolved with a clear conscience. Thanks again Regards Carper

Simsy 11:09 04 Oct 05

you can just navigate to the setup file and clcik that.

Regards,

Simsy

shanelle 14:34 16 Oct 05

cannot registration not on net.tiger

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…