Cant view the PayPall web page

j3nks 20:33 25 Apr 04

when I try to open the PayPall web page I just get a message theat the site is not available. It may be I have inadvertantly blocked the site as had a few problems recently so haved upped security. Anyone know what the site address is not the click here one but ip address or similar so I can get back on if this is the problem or any other solutions to this problem.
I'm using windows 98, IE 6, Zone Alarm pro

Totally-braindead 20:36 25 Apr 04

The website is paypal NOT paypall, I don't suppose this is the problem is it?

j3nks 20:39 25 Apr 04

Spelling is not the issue as I use links to get there

Totally-braindead 20:42 25 Apr 04

Sorry its just you spelt it that way in the title and in the thread just thought it might be. Tried it myself click here and it worked fine.

j3nks 12:51 29 Apr 04

Thats the problem when I click on the link it does not open, at work it is fine but at home just says web page is unavailable

colberly 13:38 29 Apr 04

I have just noticed on you're click here link for paypal the .com is missing which could account for the inability to access the site, I just tried it and got site not available. With Totally-braindeads link the site was accessed no problem.

GaT7 14:49 29 Apr 04

Try clearing out Internet cache & cookies & try again. IE -> Tools -> Internet options. On the General tab click on Delete Cookies & Delete files & follow the instructions. Also, go to the C:\Windows\Cookies folder (if present) & delete all it's contents (but NOT the folder itself).

PS - As you already said, you're using 'links' to get there & that's obviously not the issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…