Can't view certain pages......HELP!

susi67 15:45 10 Apr 04

Not sure what the problem is exactly.....could be java ??? I really don't know!
I registered with click here but whenever I click on a puzzle all I get when it has finished loading is a blank page with an icon in the corner (three different coloured shapes).
I have w98se and ie6. I have sun java and ms java and have tried switching between them but nothing changes, tried changing security settings but nothing happens there either........HELP PLEASE!

susi67 16:06 10 Apr 04

Please someone help.......

Diodorus Siculus 16:13 10 Apr 04

Works ok for me with IE6, FireBird (0.7) FireFox 0.8 and Mozilla 1.6 - try one of those alternative browsers.

Or clear out your temp internet files and cookies and try a repair of IE: click here

susi67 16:29 10 Apr 04

Tried repairing ie6 but still get the same silly icon in corner and nothing else.

johnnyrocker 16:32 10 Apr 04

tools/internet options/advanced and make sure you have java/vm machine ticked.

VoG II 18:16 10 Apr 04

What happens if you right click the 3-coloured symbol and choose "Show Picture"?

Can you play this game click here ?

susi67 20:25 10 Apr 04

it just refreshes and shows exactly the same thing again.

susi67 20:26 10 Apr 04

Yes I can play that game, no problem.

AndySD 20:28 10 Apr 04

Which Game and what page are you trying to access the game from. The site is very busy and there are times some of the games dont work and sometimes some of the links.

susi67 20:37 10 Apr 04

I have tried several of the games etc and at different times of the day and night. Nothing will work, comes up with the loading etc but then once loaded just shows the icon in the corner.

AndySD 20:45 10 Apr 04

click here and see if its any help. Also try rinstalling Microsoft Virtual Machine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…