cant upload pitures from my phone to pc

diamondgirl1 18:51 11 Jan 09

i have a samsung g600 and for some reason i cant seem to get the software to be able to upload my pitures to the pc can any one help

Grey Goo 19:08 11 Jan 09

Should be a connection manager so you can choose the type of connection,USB etc.

tullie 20:30 11 Jan 09

What happens when you plug the phone in?

MAJ 20:55 11 Jan 09

have you tried to download the software from Samsung's site? click here

diamondgirl1 21:52 11 Jan 09

ive installed all the driver and also the samsung pc suite and when i try to sync its says i need outlook express i dont know what more i can do

wee eddie 10:01 12 Jan 09

It thinks that your trying to e-mail them.

Check back on every "Click" of the way.

john bunyan 12:03 12 Jan 09

Diamondgirl1. Do you have a micro SD card in the phone? If so suggest you defalt to this for pictures and use a card reader to download the pictures (insert micro card into normal sized carrier SD card). In this way you just use whatever picture viewing software you have. (I use Photoshop)

Marko797 12:14 12 Jan 09

transfer them by bluetooth? That's how I do mine, but I have a dongle for this purpose. Not familiar with your fone model, so don't know what facilities it has, and likewise for your PC.

wee eddie 12:30 12 Jan 09

You haven't told us:- By what means is the Phone connecting to the PC?

golfpro 08:17 16 Jan 09

Make sue you are using the correct section in PC suit to transfer the files PC sync is the wrong one try using multimedia manager. But as somebody else said Blue tooth is much easier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5