Anyone else having problems with ebay?

beynac 17:54 06 Jun 06

I think that it's NTL again.

surfmonkey #:@}© 17:58 06 Jun 06

ebay seems all fine here on tiscali

€dstowe 18:48 06 Jun 06

Try it on another browser.

beynac 18:58 06 Jun 06

As per my previous post, I don't think you'll find it's your browser,or anything else at your end. NTL Cable BB users have had problems with ebay and Google this afternnon. This seems to a repeat of recent problems. My connection seems OK now.

prima12 19:05 06 Jun 06

Apparently according to Ntl's status line it's country wide, but 'We know about it' they say.

pj123 21:18 06 Jun 06

Thanks Guys. Sorry but I haven't been able to get any internet connection since posting this thread.

Have done 3 scanreg /restores back 4 days. (I'm on Win 98SE)

Unplugged and replugged my NTL modem and Router at least 4 times and have only just managed to get back on line.

I have an analogue modem installed for just this sort of problem but when I plugged it in to the telephone socket it wasn't recognised. I just sent a fax via the analogue modem and it was sent and received all OK. But if I try to access the internet using the dialup modem I get an error message "Modem not connected" Very strange!

VoG II 21:21 06 Jun 06

It is NTL click here

pj123 21:40 06 Jun 06

Thanks VoG™. It may well be NTL but when I have been able to log on I can get into Amazon, Dealtime, Ebuyer and a few more but not PCAdvisor, ebay or even one of my own websites.

Giving it a good workout now and so far all seems to be OK, except eBay. They seem to have changed the format and all I get is text and boxes with a red x in the top left hand corner.

pj123 10:22 07 Jun 06

All appears to be OK today.

Obviously an NTL off day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…