Can't uninstall mouse

I recently booted my PC to find that the desktop size had changed and I was unable to change it back. On investigating I found the system was not recognising my graphics, monitor or mouse,and appeared to be using basic drivers to work at all.(I have a logitech cordless mouseman optical.) I dug out an old PS/2 mouse and connected it and that worked OK. I have managed to get as far as reinstalling the monitor and graphics but can't get the cordless mouse to uninstall (it appears under 'Imaging devices' for some reason)so that I can reinstall it! Every time I go to 'system' and click remove for the cordless mouse my system hangs. It also sometimes flashes up the message that a fault has occurred with rundll32.Any advice would be greatly appreciated

feb 17:57 04 Nov 03

Hi arranbrew, sounds like a siilar problem my father had with a logitech cordless it turned out to be the mouse, He had to get it exchanged.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…