Can't uninstall mouse

I recently booted my PC to find that the desktop size had changed and I was unable to change it back. On investigating I found the system was not recognising my graphics, monitor or mouse,and appeared to be using basic drivers to work at all.(I have a logitech cordless mouseman optical.) I dug out an old PS/2 mouse and connected it and that worked OK. I have managed to get as far as reinstalling the monitor and graphics but can't get the cordless mouse to uninstall (it appears under 'Imaging devices' for some reason)so that I can reinstall it! Every time I go to 'system' and click remove for the cordless mouse my system hangs. It also sometimes flashes up the message that a fault has occurred with rundll32.Any advice would be greatly appreciated

feb 17:57 04 Nov 03

Hi arranbrew, sounds like a siilar problem my father had with a logitech cordless it turned out to be the mouse, He had to get it exchanged.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…