Cant uninstall McAfee Antispyware, Help please

Major Disaster 19:31 28 Sep 05

Hey,

Ive got McAfee Anitspyware version 1 (i think), the older one and it came up for renewal a few days ago, but knowing that there are better free alternatives i decided not to.

Now when i come to try to uinstall it i cant find it in add/remove programmes nor does it have its own uninstaller in start menue. Mcafee Virus Scan reports that my PUPs (potentially unwan6ted programmes eg spyware/adware) is being monitored by Mcafee Anitspyware, so i have out of date protection.

Help please!

Thanks in advance

Major Disaster 20:01 28 Sep 05

bump

GaT7 20:20 28 Sep 05

Just been over to McAfee & their suggested method of uninstalling this program is through Add or Remove Programs.

Since this is not an option for you, the next best suggestion was to use their free online Chat Support - "Speak one-on-one with a live support technician. Your chat technician will be able to provide you with great solutions and assist you with downloading important files to your computer. Estimated Wait Time: 1-10 minutes". click here to start the Chat. Good luck, G

Major Disaster 20:24 28 Sep 05

Thanks ive just posted a thread on one of their forums.
Thanks for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…