Cant sign into messenger 7!!

garrfy 17:35 28 Apr 05

Can anyone help me? i have downloaded the new messenger 7 but cannot sign in to it!! has anyone got any ideas as to why this is please and it is driving my potty now!!

krazi kid 18:33 28 Apr 05

ry un-installing and re installing the previous messenger you had, or you can go to control panel> add or remove programs > msn messenger 7, click remove, once the un-intallation setup has appeared, you will have an option to remove or repair msn, click repair, this may solve the problem, or the last possible reason could be to do with the msn server, in other words its nothing to do with your pc or what version you have, and msn messenger will be fixed soon if that is the case. exactly what hapens when you try to sign in?

garrfy 18:46 28 Apr 05

when i try to sign in i get a message saying sorry cannot connect you to messenger, please try again later code 80072ee7. i have checked the messenger status screen and it says that messenger is running ok with no system problems

Technotiger 18:48 28 Apr 05

Hi, quite often msn messenger just gets so busy that signing in does become a problem, but this is usually just a temporary situation.

john-232317 20:04 28 Apr 05

Firewall blocking it ???? click here

bruno 22:03 28 Apr 05

Which ISP do you use.My mate has the same problem and he is on AOL.Have you used the earlier versions of Messenger successfully?Do you have a passport?

garrfy 12:44 29 Apr 05

many thanks guys. i checked my norton firewall and it had blocked my messenger from working. all sorted now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…