cant send email to a friend

petehat 02 Aug 12

Dear Sir or madame, I cant send email to a freind as their is a fault and it always happening will you please repair otherwise i have to change my connection to someone els

tullie 02 Aug 12

To whom is this supposed to be addressed to?

hastelloy 02 Aug 12

Dear Pete

No-one on this forum can repair anything for you - they can only offer advice and suggestions as to what you should do. However, they can only do this if you give sufficient information - in this case what email are you using, who is your ISP and exactly what happens when you try to send an email.

You will find people here are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful when they have the information needed to respond appropriately.

If you scroll down, you will see a reply box for you to add to this thread and, hopefully, give the information needed by members so they can offer help and advice.

onthelimit1 02 Aug 12

I think it's a wind up - he's done it before see here

Sea Urchin 02 Aug 12

As onthelimit1 says

see profile for petehat

pete's profile

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message