Can't send an email to the Daily Mail

StellaArtois63 09:39 07 Oct 04

I wanted to send an email to the Daily Mail newspaper. Having checked the address numerous times to ensure I had not miss spelt it or got it incorrect I still can't send it. When I send it using Outlook express it says no address found.When sending it from the NTL site I get a similar message.I checked that sending emails to freinds still worked and that was ok. I have a feeling its something to do with my settings possibly on Nortons Internet Security or the email set up regarding "News groups". Can anyone shed some light on this please. Many thanks Ade

johnnyrocker 09:45 07 Oct 04

what happens if you try their on line mailing? check any firewall config you mau be right about norton config

johnny.

StellaArtois63 09:55 07 Oct 04

I have not tried to contact them using that way to be honest. I will now go and have another look at the Firewall settings though.

Sethhaniel 10:00 07 Oct 04

just not accepting your emails
and if you use StellaArtois63 they might think you're an advert ;)

beeuuem 11:34 07 Oct 04

What is the address that you are trying to use?

whatsit 11:43 07 Oct 04

G'day all. I know a lot of places only accept e-mails in plain text. whatsit!

StellaArtois63 12:33 07 Oct 04

The name I was using to send the email was my personal name so that puts the advert out of the reckoning (good point though one I would not have thought of ) and the address I was using was click here which was taken from the paper itself.

Sethhaniel 12:41 07 Oct 04

That's their website address - put it in the berowser and you have their website ;)

may find email ADRESS THERE

pj123 12:42 07 Oct 04

Try this page. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…