can't see my other pc's on wireless network

contractor 14:14 03 Jul 04

I have set up a wireless network and followed the instructions in the manufactures literature but I can't find my other computers on any of the pc's. I am using XP,a nd the other 2 are using Win95SE.When I view the network adaptor it shows that it is connected and each of the rows with the IP,Sub Mask etc filled in, the gateway row has "none". Is this the problem? What do I have to do to solve it.
In the router (Linksys )set up is says to leave the gateway empty.I've tried using the Linksys site but I couldn't find the solution.

AndySD 16:50 03 Jul 04

Have you run the networking wizard on the XP pc and then used the floppy disk created to set up the network on the other pc's?

mikef. 18:23 03 Jul 04

Do you have a software firewall on the computers, if so this will have to be set up or, in my expierence, switched off if it's ZoneAlarm.

The other reason is as Andy SD say's it's what I forgot to do as well as the ZoneAlarm problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…