//some 3rd party need geo

can't see images on some websites

Nedved 00:02 21 Jun 06

Can anyone help please,all of a sudden I can't see pictures on some websites,am trying to view property on estate agents sites and the pages don't seem to load fully and no photos appear.Seems to have started after updating Zonealarm to Pro version,also have AVG and am using Mozilla Firefox,have set security level to medium,anything more technical is beyond me!,thanks in anticipation,Nedved.

octal 07:57 21 Jun 06

Got to find out what's blocking the images, you say this has happened since upgrading Zonealarm. Try disabling Zonealarm temporarily and see if the images appear, if they do have a closer look at the settings in Zonealarm to see if there is something in there that needs unticking to allow images.

Sorry I can't be much more help, I don't use ZA.

On IE explorer go to tools drop down to internet options then privacy tab check what the setting is remember what it is move the slide bar to the bottom and try the web page you want to look at If you want to keep that site click on trusted sites from the same route tools/internet options
and add the site address to your saved option
I try to add my favorite sites like ISP microsoft nero serif and similar remeber to move the slide bar up again when you have completed adding to trusted sites
Should be normal not discounting the ZA settings which are similar

Nedved 09:13 21 Jun 06

Thanks for advice,but I disabled Zonealarm and it made no difference,and I don't use IE,am using Firefox,and there isn't a slide bar under Privacy tab!,help!

octal 18:20 21 Jun 06

Can you give a link to the site you are having problems with please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…