cant see images after re_install

mr molly 16:11 14 Apr 06

hi all

in the last 2 weeks i have re-installed norton 2005 with Norton Internet Security 2005
i am admin on pc with kids as users but since re-installing norton kids are unable to play those little games that need macro flash also cant view certain pics on sky sports .com which need flash i have no problem when i log in only seems to be on there's i have looked at Norton Internet Security under mine & there's to make sure all the right boxes are ticked etc but still not work any help please(also re-installed micro flash again) working with xp pro home

mr molly 12:19 15 Apr 06

anyone help

gudgulf 12:27 15 Apr 06

Does everything wotk ok if you uninstall Norton?

I'm afraid I moved away from Norton IS 2005 and went to free alternatives after many problem wih updates that required reinstallation(of Norton)and numerous issues where web access or some particular sites were blocked by Norton......most annoyingly I couldn't access certain features of my AOL browser.

If uninstalling works.....reinstall it and see what happens.

You should also visit the Norton website and check for fixes to your problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…