Can't save MP3 file to disc - file is MPEG-4

bear73 14:33 17 Nov 05

Hi

I posted yesterday about help with burning to CD'S. I was just doing a test and downloaded just one track from itunes. This was saved into an itunes folder in the MY Music folder in My documents.

I thought I would see if I could burn this one track onto a CD-R but when I use Nero it does not recognise the track at all. When I try to create an Audio CD, it's fine until I have to drag and drop the track and it doesn't recognise it. I read the Nero manual and it says it only uses file with .mp3. This file is an MPEG-4 file. There are instructions in the Nero manual on how to convert the file but when I do this I open the file to convert it and it instantly says "Cannot open file".

Is this normal for burning software? This is the first track I have downloaded from itunes, did I download the wrong type?

If I start doing this regularly and burning CD's will I have to convert every file I download from itunes into Nero?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
bear

alan227 16:40 17 Nov 05
  lmhillyard 21:43 17 Nov 05

I tunes can convert any track to mp3 format.In the settings menu somewhere there is a setting import as mp3

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…