cant run a certain disk

imstuck 20:04 16 Jun 05

I have been using Travelmanager GB quite a lot and today when i tried a box came up '16 bit windows subsystem' and 'c:\windows\system32\Autoexec.NT.' 'The system file is not suitible for running MS-Microsoft windows applications.
As i say it was working fine and now this! can anybody help!

johnnyrocker 20:11 16 Jun 05

reboot and retry?

johnny.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:12 16 Jun 05

click here and click on XP_Fix.EXE

or

MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based program Error message when you install or start Xp,
Do the following. Rename the existing file autoexec.nt to autoexec.old (make sure you have not got your system files hidden). Inside the windows folder there should be one called "repair". Within this folder there should be a copy of autoexec.nt. Make a copy of the file and place in the orignal location
click here

imstuck 09:19 18 Jun 05

have been using Travelmanager GB quite a lot and today when i tried a box came up '16 bit windows subsystem' and 'c:\windows\system32\Autoexec.NT.' 'The system file is not suitible for running MS-Microsoft windows applications. As i say it was working fine and now this! can anybody help!
I can just about find my way around my pc so if there is a response could you explain step by step thanks ( If fruit bat is reading this, i did'nt really understand what you were saying)

VoG II 09:22 18 Jun 05

click here is a direct link to download the fix that Fruit Bat /\0/\ suggested. Just download it and double click it to run the fix.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…