Can't right click on Mouse

pearman 13:15 19 Dec 06

For some reason when I right click on my mouse no menu appears. Can't cut & paste, or delete, or rename. Do you know of any reason or is my mouse faulty. Thanks

anskyber 13:57 19 Dec 06

Is it all the time? Or is it just cerain web pages, if the latter click here

pearman 20:43 19 Dec 06

Thanks for your response anskyber. This problem is there all the time. It started a few days ago. I've read somewhere that downloading the new version of Javascript stops you being able to right click on the mouse, but don't understand this.

Diodorus Siculus 20:58 19 Dec 06

click here
scannow sfc - how to use SFC.EXE (system file checker)

p;3 23:05 19 Dec 06

bookmarking

pearman 23:22 19 Dec 06

Thanks for your reply Diodorus Siculus. I'm a bit wary of using scannow sfc, it seems a bit complicated. I'll study it a bit more before I try it. Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 07:59 20 Dec 06

To be honest, sfc isn't complicated in the least as long as you have a windows CD - it is one of the easiest repair tasks.

anskyber 09:13 20 Dec 06

Have you tried another mouse just in case its a mouse problem rather than a PC issue?

pearman 11:26 20 Dec 06

I'm going out this afternoon to buy a new mouse and will try that before anything more technical. Thanks

p;3 23:31 20 Dec 06

this has been ticked as resolved (so the thread starter will not get a notification of this entry ) with no resolution method given; are we to presume that a new mouse solved the probelm or ..how was it sorted? (please)
P3

pearman 13:22 21 Dec 06

Sorry, I should have posted solution. Bought a new mouse and and all's well. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…