Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe).
2. Locate the following key:
3. Locate the key to be deleted by locating the key name created by the program. If the name of the key is not apparent, browse through each key and note the value for DisplayName. This is the viewable string in the Add/Remove Programs tool.
4. Using the Registry menu, export the selected registry key to make a backup. Store the .reg file in a safe location in case you need to import it at a later date.
5. Delete the selected registry key and its values. Do not delete the entire Uninstall key.
6. Quit Registry Editor.
7. Verify that the reference in the Add/Remove Programs tool is no longer visible.