//some 3rd party need geo

Can't remove program!

ptrafc 12:41 15 May 04

Well sort of. I downloaded a demo of flash-creator 1, but after uninstalling it still appeared on 'Add-Remove Programs'. When I tried to remove it, an error message says 'The file Install.log is corrupted! The deinstallation can not be done."
I've managed to delete the files that remained, but I don't want it to appear on the 'Add-Remove Programs' list.
Thanx for any help.

curlylad 14:43 15 May 04

This free uninstaller I have found can get rid of stubborn programs click here

jon2 15:48 15 May 04

go to start/run and type regedit, go to the key Hkey local machine/software/microsoft/windows/current version/uninstall. There you will see a series of keys, with one for each entry in the Addremove diolog box. When you find the key with the values for the nonefunctioning entry delete the entire key.

LeadingMNMs 15:49 15 May 04

Its probably stuck in the registry somewhere, so i would recommend a registry cleaner like Regseeker click here . This should hopefully remove the last traces of the program.

kinger 15:50 15 May 04

Have you tried re-installing it.

Then run Un-install again.

kinger 15:50 15 May 04

Have you tried re-installing it.

Then run Un-install again.

kinger 15:51 15 May 04

Only once, though (smile)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…