Can't reinstall XP Pro

Parklife 12:14 18 May 04

Hi all
Had errors that couldn't be repaired so wiped my system to start again. I use the 6 boot up floppy discs as I have an external USB CD drive and need these floppys to load the drivers for it. So far so good. Everything goes ok and the screen asks for my win XP Pro disc. It finds it, reads it and goes through the partition and format screens which also go well but then asks for a Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 CD which I should put in my CD drive. This is the problem. When I Originally installed XP Pro it never asked for this disc and installed with no problems. I do not have this disc and never have and didn't need it before. Any ideas how to skip this window or can I download this to a library CD drive and take it home to use it. Also I am using MIcorsoft Win XP Pro boot up discs set of 6. Same ones as originally and like I said XP Pro installed without asking for this extra disc.

AndySD 12:49 18 May 04

click here but its 134mb you can also slipstream it onto a cd with xp to make the cd xp sp1 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…