Can't register on Kodak website

cdb 15:45 11 Jul 04

I'm trying to register an easyshare camera on the kodak website but I get a login in page, select a country and what ever I do, I keep getting looped back to this page. I thought it might be a Norton problem, so I turned Norton firewall and antivirus off and tried again. It made no difference tho, cos I still can't register.
Any ideas

Diodorus Siculus 15:49 11 Jul 04

Try deleting cookies / temp files.

cdb 16:14 11 Jul 04

I've just tried that but it's made no difference. :(

Djohn 16:19 11 Jul 04

Which page do you get looped back to?

Djohn 16:22 11 Jul 04

Try this UK link and click on cameras then follow through to register. click here

cdb 16:54 11 Jul 04

click here;jsessionid=1HRXPHOKFOMTDQHIO3JHWGQ?pq-path=1808&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=52005

This is the page I keep ending up at. If I try to sign up I get a country selection page, then when I click continue, I end up back at the link above.

Djohn 17:11 11 Jul 04

Your link is not working cdb. Try this one and wait a moment for it to redirect you to the register page and try from there. j. click here

Djohn 17:20 11 Jul 04

click here see if this will direct you to the UK register page. j. click here

cdb 17:23 11 Jul 04

I've managed to get do it I think. I can't get past that page using msn explorer, or the kodak software. I managed to get past it using Netscape tho. :-O (Don't know why)
Thanks for your help Djohn and Diodorus Siculus

Djohn 17:23 11 Jul 04

but either will take you to the sign up page of Kodak UK. Just wait to be re-directed then click on the secure dialogue box to register.j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…