Can't register on Kodak website

cdb 15:45 11 Jul 04

I'm trying to register an easyshare camera on the kodak website but I get a login in page, select a country and what ever I do, I keep getting looped back to this page. I thought it might be a Norton problem, so I turned Norton firewall and antivirus off and tried again. It made no difference tho, cos I still can't register.
Any ideas

Diodorus Siculus 15:49 11 Jul 04

Try deleting cookies / temp files.

cdb 16:14 11 Jul 04

I've just tried that but it's made no difference. :(

Djohn 16:19 11 Jul 04

Which page do you get looped back to?

Djohn 16:22 11 Jul 04

Try this UK link and click on cameras then follow through to register. click here

cdb 16:54 11 Jul 04

click here;jsessionid=1HRXPHOKFOMTDQHIO3JHWGQ?pq-path=1808&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=52005

This is the page I keep ending up at. If I try to sign up I get a country selection page, then when I click continue, I end up back at the link above.

Djohn 17:11 11 Jul 04

Your link is not working cdb. Try this one and wait a moment for it to redirect you to the register page and try from there. j. click here

Djohn 17:20 11 Jul 04

click here see if this will direct you to the UK register page. j. click here

cdb 17:23 11 Jul 04

I've managed to get do it I think. I can't get past that page using msn explorer, or the kodak software. I managed to get past it using Netscape tho. :-O (Don't know why)
Thanks for your help Djohn and Diodorus Siculus

Djohn 17:23 11 Jul 04

but either will take you to the sign up page of Kodak UK. Just wait to be re-directed then click on the secure dialogue box to register.j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

What’s happening in VR right now: From psychedelic art to combat therapy

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes