Can't re-install BBC Iplayer

BIGKREM 15:14 12 Aug 10

Hi all, I was having probs viewing recorded problems in the States last week on my Toshiba laptop running Windows 7. Since back in uk i have deleted Adobe Air and Iplayer and went for re-install, the installation bar just runs constantly and doesn't even warn its going to install Adobe Air.Any way I can download the installation file to keep on a pen drive, and any idea why it just wont install.Theres another machine running on the network,does this matter? Thanks for any input, cheers Ian

The Kestrel 16:08 12 Aug 10

Have you removed all traces of both programs? If not this may be the reason you cannot reinstall iPlayer. Try using revo-uninstaller (free version) from click here. This will remove all traces of the programs from your program files and registry.

tullie 16:45 12 Aug 10

Do you download iplayer?Its just a web page that i use,no download involved.

BIGKREM 16:59 12 Aug 10

The Kestrel, hi, yep have used crap cleaner to remove all traces, and hi Tullie, yes I down load the program so i can watch content stored on my laptop outwith the UK, wil try revo uninstaller right now cheers,

BIGKREM 17:05 12 Aug 10

The Kestrel, I like revo -uninstaller but theres no trace of Iplayer or Adobe air, looks like ccleaner done a good job as usual!

rdave13 17:10 12 Aug 10

Have these directories been removed? click here

BIGKREM 17:20 12 Aug 10

Hi rdave, the directories dont seem to be there.

rdave13 17:27 12 Aug 10

That will teach me to take more notice, I meant these; click here , but similar to XP. Sorry.

BIGKREM 17:40 12 Aug 10

rdave, those are now deleted,going to try again before picking the missus up from work, cheers mate

BIGKREM 17:44 12 Aug 10

rdave.. you di man! downloading a test program now, thanks a lot for your help, this is a very important app for me when away from home, cheers dude
ian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac