Can't print a pdf file

sheila.weston 10:52 25 Feb 07

Is there any way of enabling a pdf file to be printed? It has been sent by email and I ordered a copy of a chart at great expense, but it is rather large. All I really want is the same in A4 size for my own use.

Sheila

Technotiger 10:58 25 Feb 07

Download Adobe Reader free -

click here

you can then print your pdf file.

anskyber 10:59 25 Feb 07

Most browsers and/or printer set ups resize the image to fit. Have you tried printng?

VoG II 11:07 25 Feb 07

Are you saying that it is protected against printing?

sheila.weston 17:43 25 Feb 07

Yes, it is protected from printing. Is there any way to unprotect it? I just want a reference copy for my A4 file.

Technotiger 17:51 25 Feb 07
  anskyber 17:52 25 Feb 07

Take a screenshot and print the screenshot?

Technotiger 17:54 25 Feb 07

Or, courtesy of Google ...

click here

VoG II 18:07 25 Feb 07

RetrievePDF is very good but it can take a very long time if the file is password protected as well.

sheila.weston 18:22 25 Feb 07

Very many thanks, Technotiger. Crackpdf (click here) has worked a dream and produced the A4 print which I wanted.

Have you used it? It came up with a lot of restrictions on the free version, including something about printing just half of the file. But it printed the full file, so I am not sure what that is about.

Flipper(2) 18:25 25 Feb 07

Use faststone capture for windows from, click here good and free!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…