Can't print in colour to inkjet from Coreldraw

jonmac 18:53 21 Feb 05

Some time ago I found that when I went to print to my Epson Stylus photo 810 printer from Coreldraw Classic, most of the text in the Properties box was either greeked-out or black vertical bars. It will print with the selected properties but attempting to alter paper size causes the program to freeze so that it has to be shut down. It's stuck on panoramic paper size. It seems to be getting worse. It prints OK to my HP laser printer.

I have the latest drivers for the printer and use Xp-Pro. Any one know what's wrong. I don't recall making any significant changes around the time it began to give trouble.

woodchip 19:09 21 Feb 05

I use Coral Products WordPerfect, they do have there own print drivers that can conflict. I would suggest you remove the Printer from Add Remove also check it's gone from Start\Settings\Printers folder if it still shows right click and delete. Now do a search and remove Epson Printer items you will need to take care if you have other Epson Products. then reinstall as per XP load drivers then plug printer in

jonmac 21:33 09 Mar 05

I know it's a lomg time since I started this one but the latest development is that it has started happening with my HP Laserjet too. Strange!
Can anyone suggest a remedy?
I'm on XP Pro with latest drivers.

jonmac 21:36 09 Mar 05

Oops! Thanks to Woodchip for trying to help but events seem to have overtaken your advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…