Cant play DVDs?

Ricky_Singh 19:07 24 Nov 06

i am trying to put dvd type files onto an dvd-r disc. The files consist of VTS_02_2.VOB, VTS_01_0.IFO..etc, the problem that i have is firstly do i put the files in a folder and put the folder onto the DVD-R disc or can i just put the seperate files onto the disc. also i can not play the discs on stand alone dvd players. this is because i cannot find the dvd-viseo compilation type program on my nero package that the DVD-RW came with. How can i solve this problem cause i want to see the dvds on tv.

woodchip 22:35 24 Nov 06

VOB files are created by Stand Alone DVD writers, Or oneof those DVD Camcorders. So you need a Program to let you work with them. If it's a DVD Camcorder then you should have software supplied on a CD with the Camcorder

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…