Cant play burnt DVDs with pc on set top Sony RDR G

maltman8257 22:44 16 Jan 06

Dell PC Windows XP Home. Phillips DVD8631 +-RW DVD Writer, used various software, Nero, Sonic Solutions, Deep Burner, Clone DVD.....and various media, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R; at different speeds etc:

please Help!

I have been trying to burn media clips etc on dvd disks on my Dell pc and play them on the stand alone/set top Sony RDR GX210 DVD Recorder. I cant get the latter to read any of my efforts at burrning. According to the manual it should play and record on the media I have tried. Any help please. I have talked to Sony and they were next to useless. I

woodchip 22:46 16 Jan 06

Looks like the Player is not compatible

maltman8257 23:04 16 Jan 06

I just cant believe with the various options on the sony and the various efforts i have tried some compatibility must exist!!??

woodchip 23:08 16 Jan 06

I have several DVD players and good ones, but they do not all do what you want. I have a cheap Camping TV with built in DVD player 14" and it play just about all that I throw at it

BRYNIT 23:37 16 Jan 06

May be a silly question but after recording the files did you finalise the disk.

DieSse 23:40 16 Jan 06

Make sure you *close* the disc after burning (ie in Nero untick the box that says "Allow more data to be added") - otherwise your domestic player will not recognise it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…