Can't pick up a wireless network ...

laurengavi 08:09 21 Sep 06

Howdi ...

I'm current staying at an hotel who providing a wireless connetion .
The problem is that i can't pick up this network with my laptop . I tried SSID , i tried anything !
I know there's anything wrong with my Wireless card cuz now i'm connected Via a near by mall and everything is fine ...
I just can't pick up the hotel's network .
For everyone around everything is fine , they pick it up without any problem . just my computer have issues with that .

Any idia or tips ?

Thank you in advance ...
Lauren

rodriguez 15:40 21 Sep 06

It might not be free or you might have to just ask them to switch the wireless on in your room. Go to the hotel's reception and ask them about it as public places usually use encrypted wireless networks to stop unauthorised people using it. If it's free they'll activate it for you or if it isn't free they'll probably just ask if you want to pay the extra then they'll activate it and put it on your room bill.

laurengavi 17:36 21 Sep 06

It's indeed free .
Everyone around is succesfully picking the network besides me ...
I went to the reception and they said its free and i need to do nothing , it will automaticly show up .
I just don't know what went wrong ...

atc 21:53 21 Sep 06

try u're firewall settings.

laurengavi 09:53 22 Sep 06

my firewall is off ...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…