can't open window firewall

I am unable to open my window firewall. I do have wigin pc guard working and for extra protection i also have AVG 8 working.Everytime i try to open firewall i get the following message..window can't start window firewall/internet connection sharing service. please help me open window firewall.

thanks

Pineman100 16:15 16 Oct 08
  T I M B O 16:16 16 Oct 08

Pc Guard, is that an antivirus programme ????

PC guard include firewall too. My problen is to open Windows firewall and unable a file.AVG include fiewall too, if i disable both, will i open firewall without causing any problem to any other software.
thanks

T I M B O 16:39 16 Oct 08

is PC Guard an antivirus ????

Virgin PC guard include anti virus, firewall,privacy manager and pop up blocker

T I M B O 16:45 16 Oct 08

You cant use both programmes, you must only have 1 antivirus on that system, my best advise is to get shot of that pc guard and keep AVG 8 and install click here your computer will never work right having them all, so stick with AVG antivirus & Comodo firewall.

User-1229748 16:50 16 Oct 08

if you get shut of pc guard run ccleaner before you install the others click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…