cant open photos

mufffin 09:51 13 Mar 05

Hi Folks .I saved photos taken by a kodak digi camera onto disc now when i try to open off disc they wont open and in winws viewer it says no preview available, I know that they are still there cos in properties it says (ex) 650kb read only.I have tried to open with several programs to no avail.Has anybody any ideas otherwise i am going to lose a lot of please Muffin

ICF 10:15 13 Mar 05

Can you find out what files extension they are?

AubreyS 10:15 13 Mar 05

Are you able to open the disc in My Computer? If you are, can you copy the contents of the disc back to the hard drive?

mufffin 11:03 13 Mar 05

FelixTCat 12:55 13 Mar 05

Download this piece of software: click here and tell it to look for all pictures on your drive. It will list the pics from every folder and sub-folder. If you have lots of pics, it will produce a few pages of thumbnails.

Scroll through the thumbnails and, when you find the missing pics, hover the mouse over them and it will give their path.

It is also excellent for printing multiple pics on one page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…