Can't "log"- in to some forums - cookies?

AnthonyB 14:36 04 Mar 04

Hello,

I am a member of a few forums, and I can log in on some but not on others. I can log onto the site, but when i want to make a post, it logs me out again, or displays "not logged in". I heard it was something to do with cookies. Well what i di, was (under Tools>internet options>privacy) was set the slider to the bottum to accept all cookies. Still don't work though. I have Firewall on (if that means anything). I recently did a format, and I was OK before this.

Tyhanks for any replies in Advance or TIA for short:)

Anthony

rawprawn 14:44 04 Mar 04

In tools internet options privacey, look at Web Sites click Edit and check to see that the sites that won't let you in are Blocked, if they are click Remove all and start again with a clean sheet.

AnthonyB 14:54 04 Mar 04

Tried that rawsprawn,

Everythings blank in there - I even added the site to the allow list but wouldn't work. I can get on the Forum, but can't log/post etc. I tried another forum (about musical keyboards) and that one works ok (logging in posting etc)

Anthony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…