Can't log off account

SnowWhite_x 18:05 05 Mar 07

I am using 2 accounts on my windows xp pc. One is my daughters(limited),and the other is mine(administrators). Recently, when trying to log off from her account, nothing happens. I find I have to switch the system off and on and then log onto my account. Not sure if this is relevent but it started happening after downloading a program called ZWINKY, I uninstalled aferwards just to be on the safe side but the logging off problem still occurs.

skidzy 21:19 05 Mar 07

System restore Snowwhite.

Start/all programs/Accessories/system tools/Sysytem restore...Restore my Computer to an earlier time.Pick a date to before you installed this program and hopfully all will be well again.

SnowWhite_x 14:03 06 Mar 07

Thanks for the sugestion, tried it and still having the same problem so maybe the program i downloaded wasnt the cause after all. Any more ideas?

bof:) 20:39 11 Mar 07

have a look here towards the end of the posting

click here

Mike

Jackcoms 21:04 11 Mar 07

Use this to clean up the user profile click here

SnowWhite_x 15:10 12 Mar 07

Made sure fast user switching compatibility was enabled to auto and secondary logon was set to auto but still having log off problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…