+++ Cant install Quicktime player +++

pcdimwit 15:44 13 Mar 10

Have an Acer 5535 laptop with windows vista SP1. I have been trying to download the Quicktime player programme and I get a window when it tries to install the programme that says "windows installer" The system administrator has set policies to prevent the installation of this programme" - my question is: why does this happen? and how can I disable this to allow the quicktime programme to load?? thanks PCDIMWIT

MAJ 15:54 13 Mar 10

Try Quicktime Alternative click here it's much less intrusive.

pcdimwit 02:30 14 Mar 10

will let you know if I get that terrible Windows Installer Red Cross window again about the systems administrator putting policies on to stop one downloading this file........ tot straks, till later..... PCDIMWIT

luluqian 08:26 14 Mar 10

[url=click here]AVCHD to Divx conversion tool for Mac[/url] is specialized in decoding AVCHD videos from Canon, Sony to (HD) Divx, Xvid and AVI etc and supports all popular video formats.
This article is mainly about how to convert AVCHD files to Divx on Mac using AVCHD to Divx converter for Mac(run on the Intel-based Mac version and Power PC-based Mac version).
FAQ: Have many AVCHD files from Sony SR-11, tried using some Video converter to convert it to usable formats for Creative Zen and when I convert to HD DIVX, the files is smooth... then slightly choppy.. then smooth... then slightly choppy..Then when I convert it to regular DIVX.. it's completely smooth, but I can see a difference in video quality.......
In fact, just install the super AVCHD to Divx converter software Mac, you can freely convert AVCHD to Divx, AVCHD to HD Divx, AVCHD to (HD) Xvid, AVCHD to (HD) AVI on MAC. Additional, you can convert AVCHD to Divx/AVI with different resolution like 160×120, 220×130, 320×240, 480×272, 640×360, 640×480, 720×480 etc on Mac for importing to Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry and import AVCHD to iDVD etc for burning DVD etc.
Tips: Convert with [url=click here]AVCHD to Divx program mac[/url] never hampering quality, shrink(video appears in the middle of the screen when full screened), No virus and pop-ups attached! Suit to almost all Panasonic, Hitachi, Canon, JVC, Sony AVCHD Handycam user.Mac AVCHD files to Divx converter also can be used to convert AVCHD to other common video formats like MOV, MPG/MPEG,WMV, FLV, 3GP/3GPP, 3G2/3GP2, RM/ RMVB, DV ,M4V, SWF, HD video etc on Mac os x.
Import AVCHD to Sony PSP, Apple iPod, iPhone, Zune, mobile phone, Creative Zen, iriver, Gphone, BlackBerry, Palm for playback, bring AVCHD footage to iMovie, FCE, FCP for editing also can using AVCHD to Divx software for Mac.
What`s more, you also can editor your AVCHD files through trim, split, crop, setting, effect, merge, rotate etc with AVCHD to Divx converter for Mac.
[img]click here[/img]
Step by step on how to convert AVCHD to Divx on Mac using AVCHD to Divx converter for Mac
Step1: Download, install, run Mac AVCHD to Divx converter on Mac
Step2: Add AVCHD files, set output and save
Click Add files to add avchd video, click Profile drop-down list to set output, click Browse to save AVCHD files to destination place.
Step3: Edit AVCHD files on Mac
Click Trim to set starting time and ending time, click Effect to adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation (special effect gray, emboss, old film) click Crop to set aspect ratio(16:9, 4:3, full screen), Click Setting to adjust Resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and Encoder of video and Bit Rate, Sample Rate , Channels and Encoder of audio etc
Step4: convert and import AVCHD files
Click Convert to finish whole progress and get you wanted ripe files, them import to your video device as you like directly.
[url=click here]free download click here[/url]

pcdimwit 09:07 14 Mar 10

OOOOh, I dont understand any of that!!! all I wanted to do was download the quicktime player programme so I can play some small vids that I have been sent which are in "quicktime format" not interested at all in making movies, using handycams etc., the problem was that my computer brings down a window saying that the "windows Installer" will not allow the Quicktime player programme to install, and that the Systems Administrator has put policies in place to forbid downloading this programme" it begs the question - "why???" it allows me to download all other programmes, and I didnt put this restriction on myself, I dont know how to do that??? thanks PCDIMWIT

bremner 09:48 14 Mar 10

Ignore lulugian

It is a spam posting

bremner 10:50 14 Mar 10

If your fvideo files have the .mov extension then VLC will play those and is free. click here

pcdimwit 17:03 14 Mar 10

WOW, that works fine, had no idea that it would be a spam posting by Luluqian, didnt think that sort of thing happened here, glad I didnt open any of the links he sent, would it have sent viruses to my computer? you see I am a PCDIMWIT!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac