cant get you tube

mern 21:18 10 Mar 11

When I open youtube I cannot play any of the offerings. I get the usual screen but nothing appears thereon. No sound and no video. Other sites work as normal and no problem with either sound or video..

mern 21:45 10 Mar 11

further to my post I find tht I can get youtube videoand sound without any problem at all on Internet explorer but not on Firefox

Audio~~Chip 23:41 10 Mar 11

open firefox and under one of the heading at the top may be under the Help click and drop down menu select check for updates. I may not be under that option but it is somewhere.

Or uninstall Firefox, restart and donwload firefox again. Make you you also have Java & Adobe Flash

northumbria61 23:48 10 Mar 11

Latest version of Flash Player - download from here click here

ashdav 00:11 11 Mar 11

To anyone else who has Flash/Youtube problems with IE or Firefox you need to install BOTH options whether you use one or the other.
Flashplayer for IE click here
Flashpleyer for anything else click here
There are Beta versions around at the moment but wait for the full release ones.

mern 08:32 11 Mar 11

many thanks to you all for your help. All is now well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…