Cant get rid of a old site

hooligan 19:34 18 Dec 05

click here

Is there still, when i upload to the same space, its changed on the below link, thats all, I want rid of the above site, I dont have the above, in the nof mx program, just the below bit,

click here

AndySD 21:53 18 Dec 05

There is no html folder in the site click here ?

Forum Editor 23:33 18 Dec 05

to exactly the same html folder on your server space, and the previous site's page files are still in the folder.

You'll need to delete the contents of the html folder and start again.

hooligan 08:41 19 Dec 05

How do i do that? I dont have access to the old site, it was on a old pc that bust! if i need that, I dont get the folder bit, it isbeing uploaded to my same server space

ade.h 20:28 19 Dec 05

Is it possible for one of the many standalone FTP utilities to delete the contents of a server without uploading new files?

I use NOF and as far as I can work out, it doesn't do this. It would be very useful if it did.

Forum Editor 08:01 21 Dec 05

will enable you to access your server space and delete individual files, or entire folders - provided you have the necessary permissions on the server.

In NOF you can delete folders, but only if they are empty.

hooligan 15:18 21 Dec 05

I downloaded a FTP and deleted it, cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…