can't get past BT's home page

sgtdibble 18:59 24 Nov 03

I am registered with BT but when I try to login it just says page unavailable thinking I may have used a wrong user name or password I tried remind me of my details answer page unavailable. I can use all other sites with log in including banking and mail I have used the BT site for months and no problems. I have e-mailed BT but got an auto reply suggesting I look on the site for help any suggestions anyone thanks Tom >>>

wee eddie 20:22 24 Nov 03

So long as the PC has connected to the net, you should be able to use your Favourites to move to another site.

Most ISP home pages are just ways to raise funds anyway

sgtdibble 20:36 24 Nov 03

wee eddie I can get on to site OK its when I try to log on to the secure part of the site I get page not available so I can't change friends and family numbers etc. As I say it is not problem with other secure sites and BT has been inaccessible for over a week so surely they would know if their site was at fault Thanks Tom>>>

wee eddie 20:55 24 Nov 03

I'm on btopenworld here and never bothered with that side of the thing. However I have at the shop and if the problem is not sorted by tomorrow morning I will give it a go and get back to you.

sgtdibble 21:01 24 Nov 03

wee eddie I use ic24 dial up and yahoo home page its that I can't get passed BT's homepage on their website I am registered to use the billing and friends and family and I put in my user name and password and it says page not available not that my password or username as you would expect I am not explaining very well am I? thanks Tom>>>

sgtdibble 21:04 24 Nov 03

That should say not that my username and password are incorrect as you would expect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant