cant get into my msn hotmail account

since february 26th i'm unable to get into msn hotmail account.I do my password and email address propley then the page comes up 'this page cannot be displayed'.i've checked my network settings & everything else i can think of,but nothing is getting it to work.Also couldnt log into either,the page says excatley the same thing.Please help if you can asap thanking you lots & lots xx

wee eddie 20:34 26 Mar 03

When you click your favourite button.

Have a look at the Address Bar. It is just possible that the address has become corrupted.

If so. Type in Hotmail and hit GO.

tileman 20:39 26 Mar 03

how long before that did you sign into your account i think you only get up to 30 days if you have'nt been signed in bye 30 days account becomes closed

Thank you everyone for your suggestings,but nothing worked either.I think my settings must be out.I used to use hotmail everyday,since the day i regestered with them in 2002.Its getting me down now not being able to use hotmail,everyone i know uses it,why cant i??.Please help,thanking you xx

powerless 10:42 27 Mar 03

What operating system are you using?

bof:) 11:22 27 Mar 03

Hi West Sussex Blues Girl,

have you tried setting up another hotmail account?

If you are able to do this it would at least show your PC is able to access the hotmail site.

Bald Eagle 11:40 27 Mar 03

My wife signed up to Hotmail last week and it worked for 2 days. Now for the last 5 days all she gets is the following message:-

Account Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize, but your account is temporarily unavailable. This delay does not affect the entire site or relate specifically to your account, but the machine that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. We do not expect this delay to last much longer, so please continue to check our site for your account status.
We will do our best to make your account available as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Some elements © 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
.NET Passport Terms Of Service .NET Passport Privacy Policy .NET Passport Member Services

hello everyone whos trying to help me & thank you all lots & lots.I did try to set up new hotmail account but with no sucess at all.I've got windows ME.I've spoken to a work collegue today,he reckons my computer needs updateing,but cant understand why i cant get into hotmail account when i can get into other web sites.This is puzzleing me & cant understand why it wont let me go into hotmail.Thanking you all for trying to help me with this problem xx

powerless 19:46 27 Mar 03

Have never been near Windows ME so it maybe be different.

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Select Microsoft Internet Explorer > Click "Remove"...

Thn choose the "Repair" Option...

Click "ok"...

It wont remove IE from your system it will just repair it if its damaged.

My hot mail is still not working,have tried all suggestings put to me,but its still not working.My hot mail account still says page cannot be displayed,have tried everything.Has any one got any other advice or wise its a no go. thanking you all xx

billyliv 20:40 02 Apr 03

Hi, It is possible if you have Norton systemworks that a recent update is preventing your access. Have you tried your earliest restore point?. Cheers, Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…