cant get auto fill

pollpott 08:56 27 Apr 08

Apparently i need to use options on my google toolbar but it isnt there. Ive got a new laptop with vista and the google toolbar has all the usual icons like home and tools, which is where i would have expected to find it, any ideas?

johndrew 10:04 27 Apr 08

At the right hand end of the Google toolbar you should have a `Settings` button. If you click this you will see `Options` click this and a window will open with AutoFill around halfway down, make sure the box is checked for it to be active. Click the button and fill the data in.

pollpott 12:54 27 Apr 08

there isnt a settings button anywhere on the toolbar theres tools, help,send to one note, research and send to bluetooth. I have a feeling that something is missing here.

Sea Urchin 13:23 27 Apr 08

The items you describe are probably on the Menu bar - not the Google toolbar - the Google toolbar looks like this

click here

pollpott 17:26 27 Apr 08

thanks 4 the advice, i had downloaded google and assumed that was all you had 2 do. Should have realised, ive now downloaded the toolbar and all is well. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…