can't get access to paypal site.

kayell1 11:52 AM 18 Jul 13

Hi...More than often recently I am experiencing a problem when trying to pay for any items on ebay using paypal. I find I cannot connect via ebay and if I type in the web address for paypal to go direct to them I find that won't connect either. I have no trouble with any other site just Paypal. In the past I have contacted both Ebay and Paypal and they both say everything looks OK at their end. I assume it must be at my end but don't know how to remedy it. If anyone has a solution please explain in a simple way so that I can change my PC settings if needed.

thanks

Zak 12:25 PM 18 Jul 13

What browser are you using? Have you tried different browsers? Maybe you have security add ons / extensions which are blocking eg add block, no script.

Secret-Squirrel 12:28 PM 18 Jul 13

kayell1, this is a duplicate post so you'll need to mark one as "Resolved" so all the relies to you are in the same thread.

spuds 13:17 PM 18 Jul 13

PayPal and eBay have been making a few changes recently.

One procedure occured the other day with linking your eBay acount to your PayPal account as a possible 'one click' process.

Was you not given this option or even saw the messages when trying to pay?.

Secret-Squirrel 13:19 PM 18 Jul 13

"can't get access........I cannot connect......... I find that won't connect either."

What happens exactly? Do you get any error messages - if so, what are they?

Lastly, which version of Windows and which web-browser are you running?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…