Can't find photo's on CD-R

TommyRed 19:30 17 Oct 04

I recently added some photo's to a cd-r which had quite a few other snaps on it, it was a multi-session and has been from the start. When I open the cd-r from 'My Computer' or 'Windows Explorer' it only shows the last added photo's and not my previous ones, any ideas how to get them back? I use Nero and XP home. TIA TR

TommyRed 19:52 17 Oct 04

^

TommyRed 20:28 17 Oct 04

bump

Beann Syrup 23:07 17 Oct 04

I had the same problem when a CD-RW got corrupted. I had used InCD to make the CD as a floppy.

Some kind person on here suggested I try Bad Copy from click here (sorry can't do the link). You can download a trial and if it works you have to send them something like £20 in US dollars, and they send you the key numbers to release the file.

It may sound a lot of money but I was certainly glad of it as I would have lost hundreds of pics.

JonnyTub 23:10 17 Oct 04

Finalise the disk Tommyred.

BRYNIT 23:40 17 Oct 04

What program did you use ?

If you used nero and did not sellect continue multi-session but insted selected start muti-session you will not be able to see the original photos only the last session you put on the disk.

Made this mistake myself once never worked out how to view the other files.

kyprosman 18:49 18 Oct 04

I've tried this before and it worked for me click here

TommyRed 21:20 18 Oct 04

Found them using DropToCD which someone e-mailed to me. Still don't show up on 'My Computer' or 'Windows Explorer' though. According to above program, disc was full and finalized. Weird TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…