can't find my last discussion thread

mad1234 17:17 13 Aug 06

i set up a discussion thread but i can't find it.
basically i asked what i could use to clean my laptop screen.
just like to say thanks to those who gave me ideas & to let you know that i bought some lens cleaner & a lens cloth from an optitions & the stuff works a treat. it leaves no smears & there is no effort taking fingerprints off.

thanks guys

Diodorus Siculus 17:30 13 Aug 06

Forums - The ultimate cheap method to clean a TFT Screen - PC Advisor
click here

Not your thread but it has some ideas.

ade.h 17:31 13 Aug 06
  interzone55 17:36 13 Aug 06

Check "Your Postings", just underneath your username at the top left of the screen.

I've had a good look for your thread, but I can't find it either, I did see it a couple of days ago, but didn't get chance to post.

Anyway, I clean my screen with combination wet/dry screen wipes I bought from Staples (Durable Screenclean Duo brand). Although I've use a drop of Windolene on a kitchen towel to remove stubburn fingerprints (why do people have to touch your screen when pointing things out, can't they hover in front of the screen, and I won't go into the things we had to remove from laptop screens when I worked in a repair shop!!!)

mad1234 07:22 14 Aug 06

alan14 not the vision i needed first thing monday morning but i know what you mean

mad1234 08:29 14 Aug 06

alan14 looked on my postings & what do you know there it was
didn't know that was there
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…