Can't find libraries in Internet Explorer

lotvic 18:45 26 Mar 14
Answered

Windows 8.1 pca How-to.

"Don't worry if you can't find the libraries in Internet Explorer. They are still there - just hidden. Here's how to make your Internet Explorer libraries reappear. www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/internet/3502405/cant-find-libraries-in-internet-explorer/ " ClickHere

I haven't got W8.1 but somehow that How-to doesn't seem right to me? Can someone enlighten me please - does the how-to article make sense?

Bris 19:08 26 Mar 14
Answer

Hi Lotvic.

There seems to be some confusion here between File Explorer and Internet Explorer.

The answer relates to File Explorer.

Woolwell 19:29 26 Mar 14

Poor reply and I would have thought that the author would have proof read it before hitting enter. Wrong use of Internet Explorer.

lotvic 19:59 26 Mar 14

Confusion between File Explorer and Internet Explorer. That's just what I thought. I'll let FE know.

Matt Egan 09:42 27 Mar 14

Thanks guys. Exactly as suspected a simple - slightly shaming - error in the production process. Now amended. Good job we have such tech savvy readers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…