Can't find ANY good reviews on laptop webcams!

katswhiskers 12:42 10 Apr 05

I'm looking for a webcam which I can clip to my laptop and also stand it beside me on the table.(so as I can capture other people in the room and not have to get up and change seats)

Every review I look at on webcams is not very inspiring. Can anyone recommend one pleae?

Thanks in advance.

Technotiger 13:56 10 Apr 05

Hi, this looks quite a good one -

click here

Cheers.

pj123 14:10 10 Apr 05

Try here:

click here

katswhiskers 12:06 17 Apr 05

Thanks Technotiger (like the name!) Yes,looks good, but seems as if one can only order via email to Taiwan! and there's no price. Cheers tho.

Thanks pj123 - thanks for link, but there's a bug or something on the site. I get so far and then keep losing internet connection! Hey Ho!

Has anyone else had personal experience of a good 'laptop' webcam?

Magik ®© 12:28 17 Apr 05

the logitech pro 4000 has a laptop clip, and stand, and the write up is ace, it works very well, and it has tracking....you get what you pay for..

Technotiger 13:34 17 Apr 05

Me again - there is a nice one on here, with zoom.
This firm are Tops. Their place is cleaner than many hospitals, excellent service.

click here

ps - won the name in a competition after answering computer based questions.

Cheers.

katswhiskers 14:57 17 Apr 05

Hi Magik - I see there are lots of Logitech Pro 4000's. Which model do you have please?

Technotiger - Thanks for link. Yes, I agree I have always been pleased with Novatech.

katswhiskers 15:00 17 Apr 05

PS to Magik - actually I see it attaches with velco! Not sure about that! Have you used velco to attach yours sucessfully?

anchor 16:11 17 Apr 05

It says:

"Use the innovative flat panel clip to fit onto any monitor"

click here

This camera has been rated "tops" in a number of reviews; as said above, you get what you pay for.

Technotiger 16:19 17 Apr 05
  Magik ®© 17:08 17 Apr 05

it holds on with a very bendy clip, so it sits on top of the laptop screen ...no velcro..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…