Can't explain problem?!

Winxx 17:50 08 Dec 06

sorry i don't know how to explain this very well except that this guide will tell me how to get good speeds on my bittorrent downloads as they have dropped dramatically for no reason??

click here

when i get to the bit when entering my IP address (default gateway) i just get page cannot be displayed?

Technotiger 17:58 08 Dec 06
  Winxx 18:03 08 Dec 06

Ok ive summed it up and basically i have to forward a port, if i chose the port 6882 in utorrent, i get error port is not open.

how do i open this port in win XP?

Technotiger 18:12 08 Dec 06
  Winxx 18:26 08 Dec 06

sorry but i followed that guide exactly and then near the end it was saying click things that arent there to click??

Winxx 18:30 08 Dec 06

ok i got it now, but when i click test port on utorrent it still sais its not open!!!!!

LOL im tearing my hair out now

Technotiger 18:31 08 Dec 06

Hmmm, sorry I can't help any further, I have never used the items myself, never having the need to. I just thought they might have helped you.

I expect others here will come to your aid though after seeing this.

Good luck.

Winxx 18:37 08 Dec 06

thank you, and thanks for all your help

Winxx 18:43 08 Dec 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…