Can't ECDL on my PC

kancha 00:23 09 Apr 06

I have installed Shockwave, flashwave and authorware to run ECDL on my PC but everytime I run the course I get the fol error: Line 319, Char: 2, Error: Object required, Code: 0, URL: http//click here.

Has anyone any idea what is wrong here and what do I need to do? I have wasted a lot of time trying to get the programme going.

Kancha

Totally-braindead 00:57 09 Apr 06

I completed the ECDL course last year, I assume you mean the European Computer Driving Licence, for me it was a waste of time but I was told I needed this particular qualification. Now as to your problem.

I don't know what program you are trying to run. Perhaps different colleges do it in different ways, I did a bit of it at a college but the majority of it at home on floppies. Your link is to Learn Direct and I can't get it to work anyway. Am I correct in assumming this is an online version of the course? If so and you can't get onto the website I would wait till Monday and phone them and explain it doesn't work. Sorry I can't be more help but the course I did I did from floppies.

rdave13 00:58 09 Apr 06

I believe Open University offer courses that stand very well in our industry. Have you considered them?

kancha 13:02 09 Apr 06

Thank you very much for your advise. I will go back to Learndirect and discuss the problem with them. Thanks once again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…