Can`t drag and drop

isee 21:46 15 Feb 04

Hello everyone.
While using Nero Rom Burning software to make
music CDs I can`t` drag and drop from my DVD rom
but I can from my CD-RW. Anyone any ideas?

isee

AubreyS 22:42 15 Feb 04

Can you copy and paste?

short-circuit 23:16 15 Feb 04

I noticed that you said you could drag from your CD-RW. Are you burning to DVD or to a second CD writer? Is your DVD-rom also a burner?

isee 20:52 24 Feb 04

I am trying to make a music cd of some of my favourites. I am using nero to drag and drop
songs from different cd`s onto my harddrive before
burning to cd. I put the source cd into my dvd drive and try to drag and drop the files but the won`t. They won`t cut or paste either. I can drag and drop data files ok from my dvd drive.
If I change the source cd into my cd-rw I can drag files across ok. The only problem my cd-rw does`nt have sound.
isee

neko 21:13 24 Feb 04

I am not sure I understand what you said but can't you just..

Put your source Cd into your CD/RW drive, copy want you want to a new folder on your Hard drive and then when you have what you want use Nero to burn to a CD in your CD/RW drive.
If you haven't got sound,just from the CD/RW, you probably don't have a little connecting wire from your CD/RW to your sound card or system board.

isee 16:20 27 Feb 04

Neko
Thats what I have to do but I would still like to know why I can`t drag and drop from my dvd rom
isee

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…