Cant download ?

podlod 12:50 10 Feb 07

Hi again, I have bought a game to download on my PC but when I try to download the game a panel comes out and says; You have problems starting your Epson printer do you want to go to troubleshoot?How can I overide this prob and download the game ? Thanks for any help.

rawprawn 12:53 10 Feb 07

Try disconnecting the printer while you download, although there seems to be a problem with the printer installation. After you have the download try reinstalling the printer.

Totally-braindead 12:53 10 Feb 07

It sounds to me like the printer isn't installed correctly and windows is trying to resume where it left off. What I would try is installing the printer or let windows install it and hopefully it will dissapear.
This may be a silly question but you haven't two CD ROMs by any chance and have the printer disk left in one of them in error?

podlod 12:51 19 Feb 07

Hi both, thanks for your help and I completely removed the printer, and then it installed ok, then I downloaded the printer again and all is ok, thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…