Can't delete WINDVD4

Florio 13:33 06 Nov 07

I hadn't used the DVD player (WINDVD4) on my PC for ages, and was therefore surprised yesterday to find that I can no longer play DVDs. I checked for updates to the program, and discovered that I have to pay for them. So, following advice given on PC Advisor forums, I installed VLC Media Player and would now like to uninstall WINDVD4.
However, I am unable to uninstall the WINDVD4. When I attempt to do so via the Control Panel, I receive a message to the effect that it is impossible to uninstall the program as the interface is not supported. Does anyone know how I can get rid of WINDVD4?
Florio

rawprawn 13:53 06 Nov 07

click here download and install Windows Installer Clean up. If it is showing in there use that to uninstall it (WinDVD8 shows in mine)

birdface 15:09 06 Nov 07

Or maybe start,search,Type in Windvd4 and maybe delete it from there,Or delete as much as you can and then run C Cleaner to get rid of the rest.While in C cleaner go to tools .Uninstall.And if it is in there uninstall it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…