Can't delete programmes

Dannyb 22:57 16 Apr 04

Why is it that practically all of the programmes in 'add/remove programmes' of control panel are greyed out so that I cannot delete or change any. I have windows 2000pro? The only ones not greyed out are a couple of very new ones installed.

GaT7 23:36 16 Apr 04

Try these possible fixes: click here or click here

GaT7 23:48 16 Apr 04

Also try: click here & click here - may not be the exact problem symptoms but worth a try. Always backup your registry before making changes to it.

GaT7 00:36 17 Apr 04

& if you need to uninstall programs &/or delete entries of uninstalled programs (that are still showing up in Add/remove Programs) use the Uninstall menu of RegCleaner - click here to download.

Dannyb 16:18 23 Apr 04

Thanks crossbow, I have checked out the above and now purchased the regclean software and run it. I have "fixed" the problems it found but without clearing the add/remove programmes problem. Still hoping I will wake up one morning and the fairies will have sorted it.......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…