Can't delete partially downlowded mpeg file.

ADAM-189137 15:01 17 May 06

Can anyone help me delete a file. It was partially downloaded. System restore obviously does not work.

Sethhaniel 15:07 17 May 06

find file and right click on it select delete
if it refuses - start computer in safe mode and try

rawprawn 15:15 17 May 06
  Sethhaniel 15:22 17 May 06

click here

Pocket Killbox deletes files that cannot be erased from Windows Explorer.
Get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them.

rawprawn
g'day digger

rawprawn 15:35 17 May 06

G'day mate!

rawprawn 17:31 17 May 06

Any luck??

rawprawn 07:51 18 May 06

You don't need to email me personally, just post your answers in this thread. That way you can get help from all forum members.

You say you can't get into safe mode. If you download "Unlocker" from my link and install it you should only need to right click, select Unlocker from the context menu and select Delete.If you have problems post back here.

For future reference to get into Safe Mode keep tapping F8 as you boot your computer it will give you the option of safe mode, select that using the up and down arrows on your keyboard. It can take quite a while to load.

ADAM-189137 20:22 18 May 06

While right clicking on the said file the unlocker option is not there! It appears if I try to use it on other files though!

If I tap f8 at boot up, the safe mode option is not there only "Which drive do you wish to boot from "

rawprawn 07:30 19 May 06

We should have asked earlier, what operating sytem are you using. I assumed XP

rawprawn 07:33 19 May 06

Can you rename the file, and then delete it.(Right click and select Rename)

rawprawn 07:35 19 May 06

Alternatively download the mpeg file again (fully)and then delete it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…